A user who is a member of other organisations that uses Cimara is now able to use the same mobile app to access their account with each organisation. Example: A member of ACT PCS or ESA can be a RFS and or SES volunteer member.
The new mobile app user-interface has been completely revamped and designed with users in mind. All the features of the old app has been accommodated for and improved in the new.
- Members can download a copy of messages to the app for access at any time even without internet connectivity.
- Users will receive mobile push notifications each time they receive a message and when someone responds to their message.
- Notifications can now also be received on smart watches that support Android and iOS notifications.
- Support for two-way communications between responding members is much improved.
- All member responses are viewable by all addressed recipients.